Here are some tips for getting the maximum benefit from massage:
- On the first appointment arrive 10 minutes early so that you can fill in the consultation form.
- Try to avoid heavy meals 2 hours before the treatment.
- I advise taking a relaxing shower before your massage.
- As oils are used during the massage avoid wearing expensive clothes.
- Try not to plan a lot of tasks immediately after massage. Itâ€™s best if you can just chill out for the rest of the day.
- Drink plenty of still water to help flush waste products out of your body.
- If your daily plan allows, have a refreshing walk that will help you to further relax .
- A healing crisis may occur the day after treatment. If you feel „headachy”, or experience sore muscles or discomfort, drink plenty of still water. This is perfectly natural and will be gone within 48h. The benefits of massage will last for about two weeks.
Only the highest quality oils are used during massage therapy.